What is Disability & Critical Illness Insurance?
Disability insurance provides protection for you from the unexpected accidents and unfortunate incidents. In such an event, your health insurance will take over and provide for the medical bills and the treatments. However, it doesn't cover for any of the expenses that ensues after. If your ability to work is compromised as a result of the unfortunate incident, then the disability and critical insurance will provide you with the compensation for the amount of money that you would have earned. It protects your life after the disability and ensures you and your family continues to lead a good life even after disability.
Why You Need a Disability Insurance?
You need to protect your loved ones every step of the way. Life Insurance provides financial security for your family, your loved ones and your business. It’s also important to note that life insurance can be very affordable—no matter how much money you make. Not having to pay taxes on the life insurance death benefit, your beneficiaries are free to use the money as they wish. It is important to invest in life insurance to make sure that your dear one’s don’t suffer after you are gone. It is also used to cover your mortgage and your personal loans, such as your car loan.
Do Something Today That your Future Self Will Thank You For.
Advantages of Getting Disability Insurance
- Insurance covers your financial commitments
- It allows your family to maintain their standard of living
- It covers death-related expenses
- Life insurance allows you to leave a legacy
- It completes life insurance coverage offered through your employer
- It takes care of childcare expenses and household bills
- Life insurance can pays off or pays down your mortgage
- Settles debts, like credit card bills and car loans
How I Can Help You
As an experienced business consultant and financial advisor, I've helped many organizations & individuals to create wealth. You too can achieve your financial goals.